Thursday, March 26, 2009

Way Back Whensday a day late

Last week Raechel suggested doing old belly pictures from our pregnancies for Way Back Whensday.

Here are mine.



Here I am at about 23 weeks pregnant with Kylee. I am with my BFF (since 4th grade) Thess, who was about 32 weeks pregnant with Arianna.


Here I am the day of my baby shower at about 35 1/2 weeks. This was taken 3 days before I was induced with Kylee.




Here is my 20 week belly picture with Elijah. I was way bigger the second time, yet didn't gain as much weight.



Here I am almost 38 weeks with Elijah. It was taken 6 days before he was born. Sorry it's not covered...I don't have any covered that late. Most of my shirts no longer fit.



1 comment:

Christine said...

I love pregnant bellies! Although our poor bodies get run through the mill. Are you sure you want to do this again? I just looked at a picture of me from 2 days ago, and I still look vaguely pregnant. I wonder what size I'd be right now if I'd never had kids...