This is the only senior pic I have on the computer, so you'll just have to enjoy it. The rest are in an album in the garage somewhere. This one is from our wedding slideshow so it's in a folder on the computer already.

I did locate some other pictures from graduation time though!
This is from the day I graduated. Rather than wearing black and gold robes, my class chose to wear our class colors-blue and silver. We were also the only school in the area that carried on with graduation that day due to a tornado that went through earlier that morning, thanks to a teacher who allowed us to use their generator so we had a sound system.

This is from my final band and varsity chorale concert. Tradition is (or at least was, I don't know about now) seniors wear their gowns to set them apart. I think we only took them off for a song we danced to with Varsity Chorale.

This is a picture from my open house. My parents worked really hard on the details of it, making food for weeks in advance and freezing it. My mom also ordered an awesome cake, I worked hard on the posters with pictures throughout my life, and we all had a fantastic time.

This isn't from graduation time, but one of my last marching band shows every. Amy, the junior drum major was one of my best friends. Colorguard was my life in high school, and it was the one thing that really seemed to come naturally to me. I loved it and I miss it sometimes.

My (still) best friend Thess and me our senior year of Track. I sucked at track, but it sure was fun, and Mr. Morton was an excellent coach. I loved it.



No comments:
Post a Comment