So many crappy things happen to people. Life isn't always fair. I've been praying for baby Stellan, and recently I added a new, unborn baby, April Rose to that list. Today I add yet another person I dont' know, but have a heavy burden to pray. This last one is a couple I've never met, but have learned about from friends through the xanga blogging community. It is a young husband and wife (I believe they are in their 20's) and they just found out the husband has cancer. I'm not sure of the type of cancer. It's always sad to hear of cancer, but it seems especially sad when it's someone young. I know God can and will take something bad and bring something good out of it. He always does. Sometimes we just don't see it in the moment. I still think that life is unfair, but we can't control that. Bad things happen. Bad things happen to good people. But maybe some lives will be touched because of it. Maybe it's a way to show the amazing power of prayer.
Not too long ago I learned about a fairly new artist, Kari Jobe, from another friend in the xanga community. Her music is so amazing. The words go to the depths of my heart. I truly believe that she is anointed by God.
Today, I found the video to her song "Healer." I think it's fitting for each of the above prayer requests, and many others that are out there.
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment