Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Not Me! Monday is BACK! Yay! First of all, we are happy that Stellan is finally home, and just as happy his mama has started Not Me! Monday again!


Hmmm...what did I not do last week.
I did not wear the same clothes all week last week because I was not sick. I did not stick to my navy blue jogging pants and a tank top for five straight days. I would never do that. (I did not shower and change my undies everyday!)
I did not feed my kids pizza three different times last week. I would never do that. I also did not give them fast food on the days I didn't give them pizza. I am not that mom. I still cook when I'm sick! I would not give my children so much junk food.
I did not do something totally stupid last week. I did not comment to my dear husband that I should save it and use it when not me! Monday returned. I did not forget what it was. Boo. All I remember is it would have made everyone laugh (like all four people who read this). Maybe I won't remember for next week!
I did not get all freaked out by two bugs this week. I did not call my husband in both times to kill said spiders. No way. I'm an adult, I could do it myself!
Well, those are it. I can't remember much else at the moment. Maybe I'll think of more for next week...or maybe I'll just do more stupid things!

No comments: