It's that time again! Time for Way Back Whensday!
Raechel started this fun blog carnival, and I just had to participate! It is too much fun to see all the "Way back" pictures! If you choose to participate, go to her site and link to it!
Nick and I got married on September 10, 2005. It was an incredibly hot day...90 degrees! It was sunny and beautiful though!

With Gregg Chenoweth, my old youth pastor, who officiated.

Just a really cool picture

With our wedding party minus the two flower girls and the ringbearer

Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Cunningham

At Perry Farm

Our hands...if you couldn't tell

Exiting the church

With our families. This is only a small indication of how much bigger my family is. Think of the movie
My Big Fat Greek Wedding. My family would be the Greek family (except we're Polish).

Our "champagne." I don't think the church would appreciate it if we brought in the REAL stuff!

My dad giving me away

Communion. I think we're the only people who have actually used the altar rather than the kneeler.

Out at Perry Farm
2 comments:
I just happened to go to your blog after visiting Raechel's (a mutual friend of ours). I like wedding pics, so I decided to look at the other posts listed under current "way back wednesday" blog. Anyways...I thought it was quite interesting that Gregg Chenoweth married you because he is a really good family friend! He went to my church for a long time (warren woods church of the nazarene..in warren, mi). So, I know I don't know you, but found it funny we both know the Chenoweths! It's a small world after all!
I am a fellow EMDer. Actually, my uncle was the pastor at Richfield for awhile. Rob Prince...did you know him?
Post a Comment