I come with a request today...or maybe more. We are really needed to find a bigger place to live. We aren't currently in a position to buy, and all the 3 bedroom rentals we've seen lately are no pets. I really don't want to have to get rid of Barrett, so that is definitely a last resort. The other is some of the 3 bedrooms are so stinking expensive. We looked at one and the rent was pretty high for how dumpy it was! Please just be praying with us and for us that we find something bigger and affordable in the coming months.
Honestly, I'm getting so tired of this place. Our landlord is great, but it's small and I think what we pay is good considering some of the other duplexes down the street are $100 less and they are all the exact same size. She's also raising our rent. I just don't want to pay much more for a 750 sqare foot, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, no dishwasher place. Like I said, she's great, but I don't want to pay any more for something so small. We still have boxes we can't unpack because there isn't enough space for it. So please just pray for us to find something else. I think Nick is calling about a place today, but it says no pets. He just wants to see if they are willing to negotiate at all.
Other prayer requests: April's mom, Chelsey and Brian, and I'm sure there are others out there.
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
6 months ago


1 comment:
Have you guys looked into an FHA loan? We were in your same position just over a year ago, and we didn't think buying was an option. It turns out that renting wasn't an option--we were running into the same problems, ie, high rent, no pets allowed, small spaces, etc. We had no money saved up for a down payment, but the FHA loan covered all but like 1% of it. Sure, now we have the responsibilities of homeowners, but our "rent" is going somewhere, you know? Plus we locked in a 5% interest rate.
Sorry. I know you guys have probably looked into all your options. I just wanted to let you know that it CAN be done. And also that we're praying for you guys. It's no fun having to find another place, and I'd hate for you to get rid of the dog.
Post a Comment