We had a rough night again, but not for no reason. Nick got home from work last night and wasn't feeling well. Not long after, we heard Kylee crying, so he went in and put her back to bed. Again, she cried and this time when he got in there, she started to throw up. Yuck. Thank goodness he was home because I don't do well with puking. A little while later, it was him throwing up. They both had some stomach bug, but it didn't seem to last long. Elijah was up all night screaming. I think one of his bottom molars is bothering him. I noticed it was really swollen yesterday. Poor boy. I did well till about 5:30 when I'd had very little sleep and I just couldn't take the screaming anymore. I just left him in his bed because I couldn't do it. I had hit that point of exhaustion and that was it. Nick got up and sat in by his bed till he went back to sleep. I felt terrible that he had to get up. I was just going to let him scream it out.
Today they seem better, but we stayed home from church anyway. Nick's still not 100%, but Kylee seems to be. She's been acting like nothing was ever wrong with her. Nick's mom invited us for dinner and when I said we couldn't, she offered to go to the store for us so we didn't need to. I gave her the list of things we needed and she brought that and then a few extras. She also brought a sticker/coloring book for Kylee and a puzzle for Elijah. That was nice of her. She did well and asked before she gave them to Kylee just in case we didn't want her using the stickers.
So far I've folded 6 loads of laundry, and I still have more to go. We've watched "What Happens in Vegas" and we're currently watching "Tombstone." Nick has wanted me to watch "Tombstone" for a while, but I always fell asleep. Today I did it while folding laundry so I stayed awake through it. I've missed a few parts here and there because I've switched laundry and gone to the bathroom. Not a bad movie. I still like my girlie movies better, though.
Well, Elijah is waking up so I better get him
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment