Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Without further ado, here are my Not me's.
I did not take my kids to Barnes and Noble this week so I wouldn't have to find some way to entertain them at home. I did not then proceed to let them run wild through the children's section in hopes of wearing them out.
I did not let Kylee and Elijah watch two hours of Dora and Diego one day in attempt to get my house cleaned. I did not spend half of that time cruising facebook instead of cleaning.
I did not get upset with my husband for coming home from work late for being a gentlemen and making sure a co-worker got to her car safely. I did not then show my irritation when he got home. I have not since apologized. I did not want to be selfish and have him home with me since we see so little of him.
When Kylee got sick I did not make my already sick husband take care of her so I wouldn't have to deal with the puke. I did not make him clean it up to avoid vomiting myself. I did not make him sleep on the couch with her so that we wouldn't have to wash her sheets (or ours) in the middle of the night.
I did not order pizza for dinner twice this week because I didn't feel like cooking. One of those nights I did not go over our normal pizza budget of $5.31 (thank you Little Caesars for $5 pizza) because I wanted cheesy bread too. I did feel guilty later.
I did not lie to my 2 1/2 year old daughter telling her we gave her binkies to another baby that needs them. Said binkies are not hiding in my drawer because I'm too cheap to buy new ones when we have another baby. This attempt was not successful and she did not sleep all night long without them.
There you have it. Some of my confessions. I actually do feel better!


3 comments:
Hehe. I like the binky story. Clever idea!
Welcome to Not Me!, by the way. Well done.
I loved reading this! Great ones!
Great not me monday! I tthought it was funny about you running your kids through the store to wear them out.
I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky
http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html
Post a Comment