"being engorged & needing to nurse/pump is like having blueballs, OK??" -how to explain to a man what feeling engorged feels like. That's really random, but so true. I saw it on a forum yesterday and I laughed out loud. Literally.
This first one I read in my friend Jeremy Brewer's blog. He was a good friend in college and we partnered in prayer for the members of concert band. He also prayed me through my senior speech. Jeremy has had a rough few months (although probably the best thing that happened was his wife becoming pregnant with their first child!!!! YAY!) and this is how he ended his blog describing the last few months:
"This is what I have learned...Good or bad, God is God and is worthy of all praise. I have a choice. I can either focus on my circumstances or focus on Him. I can either complain and worry or give thanks and praise Him. What I choose will ultimately shape and define the kind of person I become in this crucible and refining process"
Thank you Jeremy, for reminding me of that. Sometimes in the situations I have a tendency to forget this and I needed that reminder.
The second thing my friend Laura from moms group sent me. Kristen sent it to us a while back and Laura happened upon it again. It was perfect for me. I have actually started a notebook today putting on things I need to leave for God to take care of. We have taken care of what we could from a human end, now I have to leave it for God. I needed a more tangible way to do that, so I started a notebook.
To: YOU
Date: TODAY
From: GOD
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE
This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day. I love you. P.S.- And, remember... If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.
Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.
Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you. You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!
Now, you have a nice day.
Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.
Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you. You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!
Now, you have a nice day.
God
I also thought people would enjoy these pictures of my kids. Kylee got into the peanut butter one night. Elijah was overed in mashed potatoes. He loves him some potatoes! The other ones are just because they are cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment