Monday, August 24, 2009

Not My Child! Monday

It's not my child, Monday! If you want to participate or read other stories, go to MckMama's site and join the fun!

I had to think through and I could only think of a couple thinks. I'm sure there were more, but I couldn't remember.

When my best friend was in town, we thought it'd be fun to take our kids to Barnes and Noble to look at books and play with the train set. I don't know about your local B&N, but ours has an array of stuffed animals. Elijah did not come running over to me carrying an owl and did not call it a "hoo hoo." Thess and I did not dissolve into laughter. We were not thinking that the only thing we've heard called "hoo hoo" is female genitalia.

As I was getting Kylee out of the tub the other day, she did not proclaim, "Look Mommy! I have nipples, now I can feed Elijah too!" (FYI: Elijah has not been weaned for the past 4 months...at least I know I've taught her something, though!).

1 comment:

Foursons said...

We used to laugh about our oldest son's Woody toy from the movie The Toy Story. I think Disney was playing a cruel, cruel trick on little boys the year that was released.

"Where's my Woody? I wanna play with my Woody!"