As promised, here are some Elijah pictures since there were many of Kylee last time. I swear, he has got to be the cutest, sweetest little boy there is. He really lights up our lives and it just wouldn't be the same without him. He is surprise we thank God for daily. He's so loveable. He is a great playmate to Kylee as well. He even lets her boss him around occasionally. I love this little boy so much!

I think we took this when he and daddy napped together. Daddy had the flu but we didn't know it till later. Thankfully no one else got it.

I adore this smile

Funny story: Apparently Nick went into his room in the middle of the night and found Elijah crying, standing in the middle of the floor with jammies in his hand asking to put those on instead of what he was wearing. It was dark so Nick had no idea what they were. I woke up in the morning and found Elijah in Kylee's jammies and I was so confused because I
knew I had put his red snowman jammies on him. I didn't even know Nick got up with him that night!
He's ready for a trip to Hawaii. He'll be waiting a while for that one.
Oneof his favorite places to play-in the laundry basket
This was taken this weekend when Thess was here. Elijah was upset about something and daddy was consoling him. I love the picture of my two favorite guys hugging though!
Elijah thinks Barrett is his own personal ride.

Daddy was trying to get him first thing in the morning. This is Elijah when he first wakes up.
Elijah waving a flag to welcome home the troops!
He's ready to welcome home the troops in his red, white and blue "Celebrate" shirt!
1 comment:
In the picture of your son sleeping with your husband--he looks JUST like my son! Too cute!
Post a Comment