We are a house full of sickies. It's no fun. It started with Elijah. He had a fever, then a couple days later, had a nasty cough with runny nose. Then Adleigh got the fever. The next day Kylee got it. Kylee and Elijah are pretty well over it, just crusty noses and a little coughing. Poor Adleigh still has the stuffy, yucky runny nose. And so do I. The fever hit me a few nights ago. I knew what all was coming. Well, some of it. I had no idea that a sore throat and chest accompanied this particular cold or virus. It hurts, so I can't imagine how my little ones, especially Adleigh being so little, were feeling! I am hoping it's all gone from here VERY soon! So far Nick has managed to escape this dreadful illness. Today we have to go to Target. I was just there last night. I sure wish I would have remembered we were almost out of tissues! I'm going through them like crazy!
Life has been going and going and going! We have to make adjustments to things, but that's ok. We are definitely walking through some fires, but we've seen God's hand guiding us. Sometimes it's hard to have that faith. I didn't know if I could. I feel like we need a break from all the testings of our faith lately, but then I got a wonderful reminder of just how faithful and loving our God is.
Now for pictures! This is my favorite part, but I enjoy showing of my babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment