Our cloth diapering has been placed on hold. I'm a little sad about htis. I had just put some diapers in the washer to rinse before washing. I set it on the rinse cycle, walked ot the computer, sat down, got settled in to order some diapers, and I smelled an awful burning rubber odor. I went into the laundry room and it was full of smoke. I just stopped and unplugged the washer and dryer (I didn't know which was which so I had to do both). Hopefully it's just a belt that can be fixed quickly. I'm anxious to get into this a little more.
While on the topic, I can say I'm not a prefold fan. I like fitteds and I've tried one contour and I really liked it. That's actually what I was getting ready to order. I wanted a couple more so I could better compare. Oh well. I will wait.
Here's Adleigh in her brand new purple diaper cover.

Does this diaper make my butt look big?
No comments:
Post a Comment