Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me! Monday


It's been a while since I've done one of these, so let's see if I can remember anything from the past week or so! You can check out more Not Me! Monday's by going to MckMama's site!
I certainly did not post updates about Elijah's pooping and peeing on the potty during potty training last week. I'd NEVER assume people wanted to hear how often my son had to go!
While potty training, I most certainly did not let Elijah sit in front of the TV most of the first day on his potty chair! I'd never let my kids watch that much television or have a potty in the living room!
I did not accidentally forward an email to my husband in which my mother-in-law had said what his birthday present was.
I did not make my husband stop at Starbucks yesterday even though we were already running late for church. I would never put my need for (good) coffee above getting to church on time!
I did not stop for Starbucks again this morning on my way to moms group.
Can't think of anything else...

No comments: