Thursday, July 16, 2009

Relief!

Today so far is the first day of relief. I had horrible round ligament pain for three days. It was so bad it hurt to walk, sit, stand, move. Walking eventually helped, but it was hard to get to the point where I could actually walk. Nick has been good about getting the kids to bed so I can lie down, and it helps that they prefer when he puts them to bed. Elijah refuses to go to bed for me at night. He will get up and cry and carry on for a long time. I just keep putting him back to bed, but he cries about it!

Last night Nick gave me some much needed me time away. It had been a really rough day with the kids. Wyatt was fine, but it was my own kids that were absolute terrors yesterday. They were such trouble makers and I was just so stressed from the day. Nick sent me off to Target for diapers and my sister's baby shower gift, and then to Barnes and Noble to find myself a devotional. Target didn't have what I wanted to get my sister, so I got her some other things instead, picked up E's diapers, then went ot Barnes and Noble.

There is a white car sitting outside our house. It was here last week too. The guy parks on our street, walks turns the corner and doesn't come back till dark. WEIRD.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Rachel,

I have a devotional for expectant moms, that you are welcome to borrow. The verses are from the NIV. I really enjoyed it.

Amanda

Rachel C said...

That'd be great Amanda!