It's been a relaxing night. Nick has been a huge help tonight. I have had some bad round ligament pain for two days, so he's letting me lie down while he helped the kids clean their room, brushed their teeth and got them into bed. Being able to be still for a little while has really helped so much. It's really a blessing to have someone so willing to do those things so I can rest a little. We went easy for dinner so it was very little clean-up. He's actually getting them to bed right now (which is a long process because they like to sing lots of songs first) and it's so fun to listen to him put them to bed. Very soon he will come out here and he'll relax by playing his computer game. I'm not sure what it is, but he really likes it a lot. I'm going to finish watching Big Brother 11 and read for a bit. Hopefully we'll get to bed early tonight.
Kylee broke one of her little dress up shoes today. I couldn't fix it, so she asked daddy. She said "You can fix anything with your tools!" It was so cute. When he got her jammies on, he put her La Leche t-shirt on from the parade. She said it's her parade shirt and a team shirt. She is just too cute sometimes.
Today my parents celebrated 30 years of marriage! So rare to hear of that anymore, but they are still happy as can be, and I am extremely thankful for that. I hope they have another great 30 years ahead of them!
Well, I don't really have a lot more going on today. I'm going to finish my show, then read something. Not sure what yet, but definitely something.
17 weeks tomorrow and ultrasound is next Tuesday! We have firmly decided to wait on finding out the sex of this baby. People doubting my ability is great motivation!
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment