Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures!

Drama in the blogging world. It's a sad thing. But what's done is done, and all we can do is pray for people. It's unfortunate that there are such sad, lonely people out there. Or have such mental instabilities, but we still need to pray for them

On a much lighter, and more fun note, my friend Christine having a give-away! Head over to her blog to enter! The give-away is the headband, not the pretty baby in the pictures. From what I understand, Charlotte is a keeper!

Not much going on the Cunningham house lately. Kids are crazy and wild, but they are toddlers. Should I expect anything different? They are so funny though! They think the new baby is in my belly button. I asked where the baby was and they both simultaneously pointed at my belly button. I asked them if they want a girl or boy baby. Kylee said, "A girl baby. I already have a boy baby." Elijah just says, "Girl baby. Boy baby. PURPLE baby!" The emphasis is always on purple.

Today Kylee insisted I let her wear the same summer dress she wore yesterday. Well, we have no plans to go anywhere so why not? Less laundry for me!

Here are a couple pictures of them. I'll post more at some point, but these are so cute!


When we checked on them before we went to bed, Kylee was lying sideways and uncovered. Daddy couldn't resist the picture.

Our cute girl in her summer dress (the one she insisted on wearing again today!)


I think this may be one of my favorites of Elijah. He just looks so happy! I can't remember what he was giggling about but it's so cute!


Elijah thinks tutus are for boys too. Daddy won't like this one.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I LOVE little boys in tutus. I have a weakness for them.

Your kids are so cute. I love K's dress. I'd wear it 2 days in a row, too!

(Thanks for the shout-out!)