Wow! It's been over a month and a half since I last blogged here. I bet no one even noticed because I sure didn't!! Other than using this blop to go to other blogs, I sort of just forgot about updating it. There really hasn't been much going on here. Kids are growing like weeds. They like to pretend their dogs. And what does that mean? It means we're to the stage where I will no longer be able to pass pants down to another child because they are all getting holes in the knees!
April is a busy month for us. Yesterday we had our annual Spring Spree at church. Moms group made out great at our bake sale. The turn-out was better this year, probably due to nicer weather, but we still have a ways to go with advertising. We have gotten some good ideas to do more advertising next year.
This week we celebrate Nick's 30th birthday! He's catching up to me!! Haha. We're having a party on Sunday for him.
The following week my cousin and some of her friends are coming to Chicago for her bachelorette party. I'm really excited to be able to be a part of it. One of the perks of living near Chicago.
The following week is Easter! I'm so excited for Easter. It's such a great story, and I'm so thankful that God gave us his son to die for us, and even more amazing, that he rose again. Praise the Lord for that great gift! He didn't have to do anything for us, but he paid the ultimate price. I'm really excited for the music at church Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday. There are some great, powerful messages!
The next week is Chelsea's wedding! While I'm never thrilled about the drive to Michigan, it's always great to see family.
Well, like I said, not much has been going on, but a lot coming up!
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
7 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment