I don't really have a whole lot to blog about. It's been a busy month, but a fun one. I just don't feel like I've got a lot to say. The month started with our church's 2nd Annual Spring Spree. Moms Group did well, and we will be able to cover our summer child care costs, praise the Lord! I bought a couple baked goods from our own table when my kiddos got hungry, but other than that I didn't spend much money. I got Adleigh the most adorable little sweater at my friend
Christine's table. Oh my word, I wanted it right when I saw it, but I didn't have any much cash on me. it wasn't till the end of the day and the sweater was still sitting there (an act of God showing Adleigh was meant to have it, I'm sure, because it was too cute to sit there all day) that I realized I had my checkbook with me! Thank You, Jesus! I had to put off putting it on Adleigh for a couple of weeks because she needed a white shirt to go underneath, but I finally got one. Picture quality isn't great, and Adleigh wasn't being extremely cooperative, but the shirt is adorable on my cute baby girl.
You can check out other items on Christine's
etsy site.
Seriously, go check it out. Her stuff is SO stinking ADORABLE!
Lots of other happenings, like my cousin's bachelorette party in Chicago, Nick turning 30, I finally joined the masses and got a smartphone, Easter this weekend, and my cousin's wedding in Michigan in less than two weeks! Yay! I really don't have a ton to say (shocking, I know), but I did want to show off my sweet baby girl in this adorable shirt and hopefully get Christine a few new customers!
1 comment:
Thanks again for the plug! Today I had someone ask for a custom order, and they said they found me through you. You and your MIL are my best free advertisement. :)
Post a Comment