Barnes and Noble has story time every Thursday morning at 10:45 and Friday evenings at 7:00. We almost always go on Fridays, but we try to go on Thursdays when we are able to. Thursdays are more geared toward the toddler/preschool aged children who are not yet in school. The kids love Ms. Danielle, just as the loved Ms. April when she did it (they still love Ms. April). The kids enjoy listening to someone else tell the story, coloring with other kids, sometimes getting a special snack, and playing with the Thomas the Train set afterward. They have made friends at storytime. It's such a great time for them, and a small break for me. I can sit behind them and watch them listen to the stories, sometimes old, sometimes new. I can see them learn from another adult. I am so glad we have this opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment