Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall!

Fall is here!  Officially it will be fall a week from today.  The calendar means nothing to me though.  To me, fall starts after Labor Day.  Labor Day signifies the end of summer.  You know, the "don't wear white shoes" anymore.  I should probably buy my girls black dress shoes.  Fall is the best time of year!  Pumpkin spice lattes, cooler weather (but not so cold your nose hairs freeze!), sweatshirts, jeans, and football! 

We are big Bears fans in this house!  With fall comes the adorable Chicago Bears gear.  On any given Sunday, when the Bears are playing at home, you are likely to find our kids wearing their gear to church.  Even I, who doesn't know a thing about football, loves the games and enjoys watching them.  This past Sunday, I had the game on upstairs while my husband was downstairs watching.  I could have watched anything I wanted, and I turned on football!  (the reason he was downstairs is because the DVR recorded something part way through the game). 

While I'm sad to see my baby girl growing up way too fast, I'm excited for all the winter clothes she has!  Many of them are new to us!  We have finally reached a point where the seasons no longer match Kylee's clothes for the most part.  Thankfully, our good friend, Jen, had a December baby almost three years ago, and she passed on Brenna's old clothes, so Adleigh has very few needs as far as clothing goes.  I am so excited to use all these clothes!  I just can't believe her first birthday is less than three months away! 

Enough of my babbling.  How about some pictures of the three cutest Bears fans!

First a look at January 2010.  This is what they looked like 8 months ago at the end of the previous season:

This is what they look like now:






No comments: