Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Missing my sisters

I'm missing my sisters tonight. Nikki is close by. I see her frequently. But I miss the four of us being together. We haven't been together since the our wedding and the following weekend at my grandparents anniversary party. That was almost five years ago! In just a little over 3 weeks, the four of us will be together again. I'm so excited!
My sisters and my dad. April 2005

Us four girls. Not sure when, but I think Thanksgiving 1999

Christmas one year...I think 2003...and that was the last Christmas I've been with my parents.


Us girls and my mom. Late fall 2000

Us four girls...a very long time ago. I was a freshman in high school.






1 comment:

Juniors_Momma said...

Holy crap! My boobs are HUGE in the first picture. Where did those knockers go? :( Haha! Well, I have them right now due to breastfeeding heehee.