Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today we are celebrating four years of being married. Time sure has flown and so much has happened in the past four years. Thankfully, I've had an amazing husband by my side through all the good and all the bad. I love my husband!
This is what we looked like on September 10, 2005










Us with parents, siblings and grandparents



Allison, Aaron, and Ali


One of my favorite pictures from the day


Aaron Chenoweth and Nick


Nick and the guys


Our wedding party




My dad and me. I love this picture and how the cross is in the background.


My grandparents and me


Allison Chenoweth, me, Ali Gross

Me and my bridesmaids

My sisters, Bria and Alexis, me, my cousin Chelsea

Dr. Gregg Chenoweth, a family friend and youth pastor for many years, officiated our wedding. It was so special to have someone who watched me grow up officiate.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

congrats! happy anniversary!!