Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of September!

Today is September 1st! Do you know what that means? Pumpkin Spice Latte's come out at Starbucks! Woohoo!

September is a busy month for us. It seems like we have something going on every night for the entire month! Our anniversary is next week, we go to Michigan next week, Kylee's birthday is the weekend after that, we have Biker Sunday at church, and then other normal activities on top of it all.

I am loving the cooler weather we've been having, and being able to have my windows open! I'm not enjoying right at this moment since the monthly sirens are sounding, and it's much louder with the windows open!

Not much else going on right now!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your month sounds like ours. Our 7th Anniversary is next week, Molly turns 4 on the 16th. I am leading LLL this month, we start ballet next week, and I am doing Rock 4 Life. It's gonna be crazy!