I saw a little bit ago that my friend Amanda made a list of things she wanted to accomplish in 2013. It inspired me to do the same. Here is my list:
Here is my list I want to accomplish for 2013:
1. Lose another 50lbs
2. Read more-ideally, a book a month. Is that
realistic for me? I hope! (I may need some suggestions for both fiction and non-fiction.)
3. Unplug for at least two (awake) hours a day-no computers
(except for music since it's on my computer), phone, TV, tablet, etc.
4. Work
out 5-6 days a week.
5. Read at least two books to my kids a day.
6. Play
with my kids more.
7. Spend time in God's word and prayer every single
day.
8. Organize my house, get rid of anything we don't use/need room by
room.
9. Spend a night (or weekend if possible) away with just Nick at least
once this year.
10. Memorize scripture with my kids. First one of the
year-Psalm 105:4 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment