How is it possible we have a six year old? I can still remember going to an ultrasound on September 19, 2006. From there I was sent to the doctor. My doctor was out of town, so I saw her partner. I found out that I was going to be induced at 35 weeks, 5 days. My fluid was low and the placenta was in bad shape. I called Edie at work and told her I wouldn't be back, that we were having a baby. There was a lot of fear because I was preterm. I didn't want to leave the hospital without my baby. I spent the next 34 1/2 hours waiting for this baby to make her appearance. I did a lot of praying. Praying my baby would be strong and healthy. Praying I wouldn't need a c-section. Praying she was safe. They almost delivered the week before, so I thankfully had steroid shots already just to be safe. But I was still scared. Finally, at 10:02 PM on September 20, 2006, our first baby was born. She was 6lbs 11oz, 19 inches long. She is now smart, silly, probably the most lovable little girl there is. She loves to give hugs, she loves to learn, she loves to play. She is in kindergarten all day long and absolutely loves it! She is the best big sister her brothers and sister could have. She is the best Kylee we could have.
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
6 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment