Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My husband rocks!

My husband is AWESOME. Seriously, he is so amazing. We have this little problem. Whenever he wants to surprise me with something, I call him and ask him to pick it up without knowing he was planning to to surprise me. Well, yesterday he finally succeeded. Oh my word. GOOD surprise! He was later than usual coming home from work, so when he called, I asked where he was and why he was so late. He said he had to stop for a couple emergency vehicles. I didn't think anything more of it. We live near two hospitals, so there are always emergency vehicles it seems. When he got home, he said he had a surprise for me. He had a walmart bag but I really just assumed he used it for something else till I saw what was in it. He got me a laptop!!! It's a Toshiba. He was going to buy a purple one, but they were all out, so we call the two closest stores, and they were out as well. No biggie. He tried to get the one I wanted, but the fact he still thought about it and got me one was so sweet and so awesome. You know, we have our days that aren't so great but in the end, he's pretty wonderful. We're not perfect, we're perfect for each other. I'm trying to adjust to typing on a laptop now. For the past five and a half years, I have used nothing but an ergonomic keyboard, so going to something that's not is weird! I also keep hitting the mouse pad with my thumbs as I type. If there are random letters mixed in with words, that's why. I tried to proofread. I love it though. I love that he was so thoughtful.


I love tax season!  This wouldn't have been possible otherwise.  =)

No comments: