Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NOT READY!

In 9 (almost 8) short days, my baby will be celebrating her first birthday.  I am not ready for this.  I don't feel like a year has gone by.  I feel like she should only be six months old, not almost 12 months old!  I hate how fast the first year goes.  I love watching them grow and learn new things, but it just goes by way too fast.

1 comment:

Juniors_Momma said...

Oh my has it been a year already!!! And in two weeks Junior will be 9 months, Easton is already 1.....our babies are growing up so fast!!! :( I mean I am super excited for Junior to be a toddler cuz he's getting to where I chase him around and he squeals and crawls away as fast as he can, so I am going to have a BALL with him when he's a little older. But I am soooooo going to miss the baby phase too. I'll get it one more time, and then we're done. Hopefully it's a girl too :)