Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I can't believe how fast this year has gone, and how it's almost December!  Thanksgiving is HERE!  Last year we stayed home and ended up enjoying a dinner at Old Country Buffet.  I was so very pregnant, and I'm not supposed to travel far during the end of my pregnancies, and I had no desire to cook.  This year we get to enjoy and be thankful for our little Adleigh Rose who is celebrating her first Thanksgiving.  I'm so glad she is a part of our family.  We have a lot to be thankful for!  I'm so thankful we serve a God who is full of mercy, grace and forgiveness.  I'm thankful for my husband and my three sweet children.  I'm thankful for the amazing and huge extended family I have.  I'm thankful my husband has not one, but two jobs in this crummy economy, and I have a babysitting job to help.  I'm thankful for a husband who feels it's important for me to be home with our kids.  It's a great day to think about what we're thankful for (and continue being thankful all year long!).  Enjoy your day!

No comments: