Thursday, February 25, 2010

You know you want one!

Elijah got this fabulous Monster shirt for his 2nd birthday. Isn't it cute?


You know you want one for your little one(s)! Well, I can finally direct you to the creator of this adorable shirt because my dear friend Christine is setting up shop on Etsy. You will soon be able to order your very own monster shirt (well, for your babies!) She makes them for girls too. I'm currently waiting to put in an order for Adleigh. I am waiting because Christine is currently putting her efforts into making things for the Spring Spree (a bazaar type thing) at my church. Soon she will be able to make one of these for you. You can find her here on etsy as little miss fat bottom. Seriously, buy something. She's awesome.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Woot, woot! You rock! What a fabulous promotion. I'm going to come to your for all my promoting needs. :)

Seriously, thanks. I'm blushing.

ps: I plan on running out to find a onesie this weekend.

Rachel C said...

I'll promote you anytime. If you're going to make headbands like that flower one I won for Kylee, I'll post that too! You just let me know. Anytime you want to test a product out on someone, I will gladly offer my kids (and my money-shhh, don't tell my husband I told you that! haha!)