Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4 Weeks

Adleigh is four weeks old today! On Saturday she will be one month old. It's hard to believe. Time is going so fast. I think it was my 8th and 9th grade English teacher, Mr. Busick, who always told us each year seems to go faster than the last. I think he understated that! I can't believe Kylee is over three years old already. It really goes by so fast, and each year seems to go faster, making me realize how little time I really have with all three of them. In the grand scheme of life, the 18 years is so short. ! I want her to stay this tiny and cuddly for a long long time!

We are currently under a winter storm watch. We'll see if we actually get this storm. I think we might get an inch or two of snow, but I don't expect much else.

All ready to cheer on the Bears!

All snuggly in her new outfit from Kelly

Looking adorable in her outfit from the Reddicks


She's just too cute!


Comparison: Kylee and Adleigh



No comments: