Today I set out to do what I've been dreading for months-buy Elijah a new carseat. Of course, it is my second choice since my first choice is nearly $300, but Graco is tried and true, therefor, I will take the $80 Graco ComfortSport over the $280 Britax Marathon. You can be sure my husband is the reason I'm going with the less expensive one. I would prefer to just stash money away to get the other. I thought about the Graco Nautilus because it is only $150, but Elijah is still under 20lbs and needs to be rear-facing, and I will probably keep him that way for a while.
So anyway, back to my dreaded purchase (I only dread it because it means he's not a baby anymore). Nick dropped me off at Target while he went to get some dog food for Barrett. I made my way back to the carseats only to find the only ComfortSport they had in stock was a pink one. No thank you! I'm not a fan of pink to begin with, though I would let Kylee have a pink one, but no boy of mine will spend the next few years sitting in a pink carseat! No way! I don't even dress him in pink. I wasn't happy but slightly relieved that I get to make my little man stay a baby just a little longer. Tomorrow we check again. If they don't have it there, we will check Walmart and Sears.
This is a rather superficial post, but I haven't posted in a while, hence the carseat post. I know I'm a little behind. My little boy is now 13 months, and he is still in his infant carrier. But he's so tiny he hasn't met the height or weight limit yet. But we know what this means...new carseat means it's time for a new Cunningham baby! Well, not yet, but since we want them fairly close together, perhaps there will be an announcement in the spring or summer! Only time will tell!
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment