We've started something new lately. We signed up for Angel Food Ministries, so we've decided to start doing a meal schedule for the month. We decided in an effort to save money, it'd be better to do that so we know what we're having lessening the temptation to go run through a drive through. Currently we are allowing for 1 night a month for eating out, but it will most likely be Monicals since Nick works there and we can get a large pizza for 1/2 off. It's been nice knowing ahead of time what we're going to have. I like it a lot.
Elijah is going to be 9 months old on Sunday. It's really hard to believe. The past 9 months have flown by. It seems to go by much faster the second time around. Today he stood alone. I stood him up, let go and he stood there for about 10 seconds. He did this twice. He was clapping in Kroger earlier and saying "Yay!" He now says mama, yay, hi, and I think he said bye the other day. I really don't think he's too far from walking!
Kylee is definitely in her terrible twos phase and she's not even two yet! She tests boundary after boundary. She always knows she'll get in trouble because she starts crying and runs the other way immediately! She is doing cute things too. She thinks our last name is honeyham. When we ask her what her name is she says "TY-Yee! When we ask what Elijah's name is, she says "Ja-ja!" The other day I asked her where Buddy (Elijah) was and she put her finger on her chin and said "Hmmmm." I have NO idea where she learned that, but it was so cute!
Nick is working a lot, so we enjoy the nights we have with him. I try to do most of our running while he's at work so we can minimize it when he's home, but at least once a week we need something when he's home. I'm hoping this is not going to be a permanent situation. I look forward to the day when he can be home with us in the evenings. I believe that it WILL happen, I just don't know when.
Pickleball. Am I Too Old For This?
6 months ago


1 comment:
hey girl! I'll add you to my blogroll!
Post a Comment