Saturday, March 20, 2010

Check it out!

Remember this shirt?
You should really head over to my good friend Christine's etsy shop! She is quite talented and creative! Today she had some merchandise in the Spring Spree at church. I wanted to buy everything she had. For real. If I knew that it wouldn't totally put us in the red in our checking account, I would have bought out her entire table. That's how much I like her stuff! She sells nursing covers, cute onesies like the shirt you see above, bibs and burp cloths. Today I bought Adleigh a bib, and my mother-in-law bought her a bib and matching burp cloth. I totally want the matching burp cloth for the bib I bought.

Check out this sweet baby girl wearing her brand new bib:




I'll have to post pictures of the other bib and burp cloth later. I think I left them in the and it's cold and raining.
Seriously, check out her site. She does great work, and it's so incredibly cute.
I believe she also does custom orders.

1 comment:

Christine said...

You are so sweet!!! So many nice things. Thank you so much. And yes, I do custom. So if you desperately need any matchy-matchy, let me know. Adleigh wears that bib well.