We had our 3/4D ultrasound yesterday. It was so nice to see our baby. S/he looks like Kylee and Elijah did in their ultrasounds as well. It's fun to see these pictures and see how far they have come in medical technology. We told the tech right away we do not know the sex of the baby, nor do we want to. She told us she wouldn't even look in that area so she wouldn't see and slip either. It was great. The baby was much more active in this ultrasound than in my last one at 18 weeks. The pictures aren't fabulous because of how the baby is positioned though. There wasn't a lot of fluid by his/her face, and the more fluid, the better the photo. I was happy to find out the baby is already head down, but I know that could change at any point in time over the next few weeks as well. I can't believe we only have 7-10 weeks before we meet this baby!


The eyes are a little creepy on this one, but the tech caught a smile.

Mouth open


I think this might be one of my favorites.


Me at 28 weeks

Me at 30 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment